ONLINE ORDER POLICY
All online orders may take up to 1 business day to be processed. Currently we are offering only in store pickup as an option. A photo ID along with the payment method used must be presented at the time of pickup and will be validated against the on line order. Only the card holder will be able to pickup the order.
Our order confirmation to you does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. At any time after receipt of your order, we may accept, decline, or place quantity or other limits on your order for any reason. We may impose these limits on a per-person, per-household, per-order, or any other basis. If we reject, limit, or otherwise modify your order, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you provide to us. If we cancel an order or part of an order that we've already charged you for, we'll refund you the full amount of the canceled portion of the order.
USED ITEM POLICY
- All used items are returnable up to 7 days after the purchase date so long as they are undamaged and the original sales receipt is present. After 7 days all sales are final.
- All refurbished desktops and laptops are returnable up to 15 days, exchangeable up to 30 days and have a 90 day warranty from the original purchase date. The original receipt is required before refund/exchange/warranty is issued.
- SWS will not guarantee the compatibility or functionality of any components unless installed by an SWS technician.
SPECIAL ORDER POLICY
- In the circumstance that SWS places a special order (any non-stocked item), SWS requires 100% pre-payment in full. If merchandise is not picked up within 90 days of customer notification, the customer forfeits all rights to the product and payment. No returns on special orders. Special order items have varying warranty periods and you will be advised of the warranty term before purchasing the product.
ON SITE SERVICES POLICY
- On site pricing is $100/hr with a 1 hour minimum and $25/15 minutes after that first hour.
- No trip fee for locations within 5 miles of the store. Locations 5-10 miles from the store will have a $25 trip fee. Beyond 10 miles, fee is calculated based on travel time and our hourly service rate.
- Some restrictions apply, check with tech before you set an appointment.
EXPRESS SERVICE POLICY
- To Be Blurbed
STANDARD SERVICE POLICY
- To Be Blurbed
IN STORE RETURN POLICY
- No returns will be allowed without the original receipt and all original packaging, drivers, documents, etc.
- SWS cannot look up your receipt.
- Bank/Credit Card statements cannot substitute for a receipt. These statements only show the amounts of the purchase, not the individual items that were purchased, or an accurate purchase date.
- Returned products must be undamaged, clean, odor-free, and in like-new condition.
- Refunds are only honored in the same tender type as the original transaction. All electronic transaction refunds (credit or debit) must be run as credit, per Merchant Services.
- Cash refunds greater than $100 are subject to cash availability, Manager Approval and may be made by check.
- Cash refunds for check payments will only be made upon verification of check clearance.
- SWS does not accept credit card purchases over the phone.
- For your safety, SWS ID’s all credit card purchases over $500.00.
- No Returns will be accepted on SWS Built Computers.
- Laptops may be returned for a full refund up to 15 days or exchanged up to 30 days after the purchase date. The return/exchange may be subject to a $25 fee to cover returning it to factory settings.
- No Returns will be accepted on Opened: Software, Printers, Cable Modems, Water Cooling AIO's, Headphones, Tools or Computer Cases.
- No returns on open consumables such as batteries, blank CD/DVD media, thermal compound etc.
- Labor charges are non-refundable unless approved by a manager on a case-to-case basis. This is to ensure that the work performed is paid for, even if the result is not successful.
- Refunds will be given only up to 15 days past the date of original purchase.
- Only store credit or exchanges will be allowed on products from the 16th to the 30th days past original purchase date.
- Store Credit expires 90 days from the issue date and the customer must present the original receipt to redeem it.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee up to 25% and a managers approval.
- No returns or refunds of any kind will be made after 30 days from the original purchase date.
ONLINE STORE RETURN POLICY
- All online sales are effective as of the date that they are considered delivered, either by shipment confirmation or in store pickup.
- Online sales being retuned in store are subject to the in store return policies.
- Should the order be shipped to you it is returnable up to 15 days from the deliver date.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping fees should they be required.
IN STORE WARRANTY POLICY
- Original receipt is required for all warranty issues as it is the only proof of purchase accepted at SWS
- No physically damaged materials will be accepted for warranty
- If part is no longer stocked but still within our warranty period, SWS may send the item back to manufacturer for repair and shipped back to you. Manufacturer repairs may take up to 8-10 weeks
- SWS will provide a 30day warranty on OEM & retail CPU’s if installed by a SWS technician
- All Memory has a 1-Year SWS warranty - see manufacturer for lifetime warranty (all stickers must be intact and on the memory)
- Laptop, netbooks, tablets, Intel & AMD processors, and printer warranties are through the manufacturer only. Customers will need to send item directly to the manufacturer
- 1-Year warranty on all other parts unless otherwise stated. Original labor carries a 90-day warranty only
- All Apple products carry manufacturer's warranty only
- All warranty service will be provided by Apple Inc
- No warranty or returns on any opened Apple product through SWS
ONLINE STORE WARRANTY POLICY
- Online orders picked up in store are subject to the in store warranty policies.
- Shipped orders are not covered under any SWS warranty and must be sent to the manufacturer at the customers expense.
SWS PREBUILD SYSTEM WARRANTY
- SWS offers a 1 year parts & labor warranty on all pre-built systems from date of purchase at no additional cost
- An extended 1 or 2 year warranty may be purchased with system for 15% of total final bill (per year.)
- To check warranty status: look on the back of the system for a PBS seal with your abbreviated name and date
- SWS does not allow used items or any product not purchased from SWS to be upgraded through our service center
- Customer may upgrade internal components themselves, but if any internal damage is seen by an SWS technician upon warranty check in, your warranty may be voided
- Virus removal is not covered under warranty. System restore to SWS settings is free of charge. Please backup all necessary files prior to check in. If you would like SWS to make a backup for you, there will be an additional fee.
Although this Website may be linked to other websites, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked website, unless specifically stated herein.
You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any website which you access through a link from this Website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.