STURDY METAL CASE
Get the NETGEAR quality and reliability for your entry-level switch with ease-of-use and placement. The sturdy metal case is built for reliability and quality installation.
PLUG-AND-PLAY GIGABIT CONNECTIVITY
No need for an IT expert or a complicated user manual, just plug-and-play! Automatic connectivity to your router or modem of 4 additional wired connections at Gigabit speeds
4-PORT POE WITH 55.5W BUDGET
Connect multiple power demanding devices to your network with a single wire for power AND connectivity. Ideal for small installations of 4 PoE devices.
The NETGEAR SOHO Ethernet Unmanaged Switches provide easy and affordable network connectivity to small offices and home/offices. They are easy to use, reliable, and rugged with metal enclosures. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support is also available for supplying both power and data across a single CAT-5 ethernet cable to devices such as IP security cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, etc. With these Plug-and-Play switches, you can quickly and easily expand your network connections to multiple devices, with no configuration required. Available with 5 ports to 48 ports, these switches also support energy saving technologies to help you save power and money.
- Choice of Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Energy-efficient technology for power savings
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) option available for powering IP Security Cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and other PD-powered devices
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Desktop, wall-mountable or rack-mountable (GS324, GS348)
- Tech Specs
Standard 802.1p 802.3 ab/az/i/u/x/CSMA/CD Ports 5 x RJ45 Speed 10/100/1000Mbps PoE Yes