Experience next-level performance and personalization options with the ROG Strix X470-F Gaming, powered by AMD® Ryzen™ 2 AM4 processors. Unlock full calibration and customization with 5-Way Optimization featuring Fan Xpert 4, Aura Sync RGB lighting and 3D printing mounts. Onboard dual NVMe M.2 and front-panel USB 3.1 Gen2 delivers maximum connectivity speeds.
- Powered by AMD® Ryzen™ 2 AM4 and 7th generation Athlon™ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual NVMe M.2, front-panel USB 3.1 Gen2 and Gigabit LAN
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and Fan Xpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Unmatched personalization with ASUS exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, two RGB headers and one addressable RGB header
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG’s attention to detail and quality
- 8-channel HD audio driven by Japanese capacitors features an onboard LED-illuminated design
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it's not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a satisfying premium touch.
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
ROG Strix motherboards deliver sterling performance and superior aesthetics to Outshine the Competition. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB header — and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
AURA SYNC X PHILIPS HUE
Strix X470-F Gaming takes ASUS Aura into the home, with the all-new ability to synchronize effects with Philips® Hue personal wireless lighting. Now you can control Hue light bulbs, strips and lamps from the intuitive Aura app. Create immersive illumination that extends beyond your rig — make the whole room part of your gaming experience.
ONE-CLICK OVERCLOCKING AND COOLING
Take care of complex tuning with just one click. ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart by dynamically optimizing essential aspects of your system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig. Fans stay whisper-quiet during everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU- or GPU-intensive tasks.
COOLER BY DESIGN
Strix X470-F Gaming gives you comprehensive control over fans, water pumps and all-in-one (AIO) coolers, via either Fan Expert 4 or our award-winning UEFI. Whether you're cooling with air or water, Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all.
ROG's SupremeFX audio technology delivers an exceptional 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection. We've also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220 codec, an ESS® Sabre Hi-Fi ES9023P digital-to-analog converter for superior front-panel output, and a Texas Instruments® RC4580 op amp for high gain with low distortion.
- Tech Specs
Form Factor ATX Socket AM4 Chipset X470 SATA 6 x SATA 6Gb/s Memory Slots 4 x 288-pin Max Memory 64GB Memory Type DDR4 Expansion Slots
- 2 x PCI-E 3.0 x16
- 1 x PCI-E 3.0 x16 (x8 mode)
- 1 x PCI-E 2.0 x16 (x4 mode)
- 3 x PCI-E 2.0 x1
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Front Panel Connector
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header
- 2 x USB 2.0 Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x 4-pin CPU Fan Connector
- 1 x 4-pin CPU_OPT Fan Connector
- 1 x 4-pin AIO_PUMP Connector
- 1 x 4-pin W_PUMP+ Connector
- 3 x 4-pin Chassis Fan Connectors
- 2 x RGB Headers
- 1 x Addressable RGB Header
- 1 x System Panel Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector (AAFP)
- 1 x COM Header
- 1 x LED Connector (I/O Cover)
- 1 x Clear CMOS Jumper (2-pin)
LAN Intel i211AT OnBoard Graphics Integrated Audio SupremeFX S1220A Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x RJ45 LAN
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1
- 1 x Optical
- 5 x 3.5mm Audio