EVGA iCX Technology is not just a cooler.
It is a combination of new PCB, Thermal Modules, LED and Precision XOC.
- Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX is efficiency perfected.
- 9 Additional Sensors and MCU’s embedded on the PCB.
- Purposefully-directed Airflow Chambers.
- Newly Designed Die-Cast Baseplate and Backplate.
- Full Control Using EVGA Precision XOC.
- EVGA’s iCX is the Very Definition of Interactive Cooling.
Why was EVGA iCX Technology created?
With PC gaming growing, it is important to provide "Peace of Mind Gaming" to the user. With EVGA’s new iCX technology, users can have a better understanding of their cards operation. This includes temperature monitoring on key components (not just GPU), interaction with other devices and better cooling with asynchronous fan control providing better overclocking capabilities.
- Tech Specs
GPU GeForce GTX 1080 CUDA Cores 2560 Core Clock 1721 MHz (1860 MHz Boost) Interface PCI-E 3.0 x16
Memory Size 8GB Memory Clock 10010 MHz Memory Interface 256-Bit Memory Type GDDR5X
DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5
- 1 x Dual-Link DVI-D
- 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
Multi-Monitor Support 4 SLI Support Yes Power Connector 2 x 8-Pin Power Required 500W PSU Slot Width Dual Slot Form Factor Standard Dimensions 10.50" x 5.07" Max. Length 267mm